» SITEK Rope Access
'Making a Difference'
SITEK is a full member of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA). We ensure all work carried out by our Rope Access technicians will be completed safely and to the highest professional standard.
- An exemplary safety record based on a commitment to thorough training and diligent operational procedures.
- A complete service that often negates the need for other specialised machinery or work equipment.
- RAMS (Rope Access Method Statements) for all our jobs, which include risk assessments and method statements.
- The ability to work without disrupting public access or other work nearby.
- A minimal environmental footprint.
- Provision of IRATA qualified level 1, 2 and 3 Rope Access Technicians.
- All rope access work is supervised by an IRATA level 3 Supervisor who is also first aid trained.
- SITEK Engineering is fully insured to work at height.
- All our work is carried out in accordance with the recommendations of ICOP/TACS.
- We provide a comprehensive method statement and risk assessment before any work is carried out at height.
- As an IRATA member, SITEK Engineering is audited annually for compliance with the IRATA requirements as per the ICOP/TACS.
SITEK delivers safety-critical electrical, instrumentation and communications systems support in hazardous and extreme environments, both offshore and onshore, where installations at height are fairly commonplace.
SITEK’s experience in Rope Access is extensive, and includes power installations (including wind turbines), petro-chemical/chemical plants, and the maritime and offshore industries.
Our qualified technicians all hold valid offshore certification as well as various complementary competence certificates such as:
- COMPEX - Competency in Ex atmospheres
- First Aid
- Slinger Banksman
- Helideck competencies
At SITEK we believe in personalising your experience with us. You will have access to IRATA Level 3 qualified personnel who have many years of experience in all fields of rope access. You will therefore always have access to someone to answer your questions or sort out any problems you may have, big or small.
SITEK Engineering - 'Making a Difference'
Leading products and services for the offshore and onshore industries
The SITEK Engineering team of E & I Engineers / Technicians deliver a fully comprehensive range of design and installation services for both the onshore & offshore industries, supporting customers operating in extreme and high risk environments.