The successful candidate will be required to work with clients, contractors and the Operations Manager in order to support the effective delivery of electrical services to sites both onshore and offshore, it is therefore essential that the candidate has a sound ability to engage and communicate information articulately.
- Support to the Operations Manager, deputising in their absence.
- Co-ordinate personnel mobilisation.
- Prepare and send documentation as required to clients and contractors in a timely manner.
- Organise recruitment activity from inception through to delivery.
- Coordinate and organise the training of contractors and client’s personnel working with the team to ensure training activities are cohesive, maintaining accurate training logs.
- Experience within an operational environment, spent within a recruitment and/or training function desirable.
- Have a high level of communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
- IT literate at intermediate to advanced level in respect of, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have the ability to prioritise your own workload and organise time and tasks efficiently and proactively.
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide ongoing training and development to increase skills and competence on an ongoing basis.
- Offer you the opportunity for further career development as the business continues to grow.
- Provide good holiday entitlement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: TBA Based on experience
Experience: Training within the role will be given
Education: Good level of English
Licence: Driving licence required for occasional site visits
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org