» SITEK Jobs - Technical Sales Engineer
'The Process of Excellence'
Technical Sales Engineer
SITEK Engineering Norwich, England, United Kingdom
The ideal candidate for this position will lead and direct sales and marketing relating to the manufacturing activities undertaken by SITEK Consultancy Services Ltd. Work closely and build relationships with customers to expand the company's business relationships, with the ability to convert leads into sales. In order to succeed in this position the candidate must have a technical understanding of the company products and able to build rapport with potential clients.
- Develop sales strategy
- To identify opportunities and new clients and convert those opportunities into sales
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining our products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Providing pre and post sales technical assistance
- Promoting and selling a range of electrical services including Control Panels, Switchboards, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance.
- reporting to management on the activities undertaken
- Electrical engineering background
- Track record of delivering on target sales results
- Strong negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Mid-Senior level
- Renewables & Environment
- Food Production
- Business Development
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 31st July 2019
To apply please complete the form below and attach your CV.
» SITEK Engineering Services
SITEK Engineering represent a new age in engineering services for the offshore and onshore industries
We have over 365,000 safe working hours on over 1600 jobs offshore in the last decade of business.
SITEK’s team of electrical and communications systems engineers deliver a comprehensive range of design and project management services.
SITEK is a member of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA). We ensure all work carried out by our Rope Access technicians will be completed safely and to the highest professional standard.
DESIGN & CONSULTATION
SITEK can deliver turnkey engineering projects from initial concept and design through to installation, commissioning, operations and maintenance.