SITEK project managers are dedicated to ensuring that each project is completed on time, within budget and fully compliant with the client’s requirements.
Our project management team has extensive experience in the supervision and coordination of multidiscipline engineering design, procurement and construction management teams. They work closely with clients to determine appropriate solutions.
SITEK provides a range of project management services, including:
- Project Management from initial concept to final project sign off
- Project feasibility analysis
- Order of magnitude capital cost estimates
- Development of appropriation proposals
- Project risk analysis
- Development of project execution plans, design basis documents, framing documents as part of the owner’s team
- Project scheduling
- Conceptual design and project cost estimation
- Regular reviews during project lifecycle
Our flexible approach ensures our Project Management Team provide a comprehensive service incorporating planning and assessment, engineering, supply, inspection and comprehensive reporting in a format aligned with the client. Working seamlessly to ensure the implementation of continuous improvements to services and associated maintenance procedures