SITEK Engineering’s team of E & I Engineers / Technicians deliver a fully comprehensive range of design and installation services both onshore & offshore to customers operating in extreme and high risk environments.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Electrical design, installation & commissioning in hazardous areas
- Helideck lighting Installations (including touch down H & Circle, perimeter lighting & status lighting)
- H & Circle project design, supply & installation
- HVAC Systems
- Fire & Gas
- Electrical survey
- Trace heating and electrical support systems.
- Preparation & upkeep of client Ex equipment register
- Installation & maintenance of all Ex rated electrical equipment
- Visual, close and detailed inspection of EX (hazardous areas) equipment.
- EX audits or/and EX registers to conform with European ATEX directive ATEX 95 & 137.
- Constructing installation & maintenance procedures
- Project Management
- Electrical design & Workpack creation
- Panel building & Fabrication
- 24 hour embedded engineering support
- Commissioning and decommissioning of all electrical equipment and appliances
- Onshore & Offshore surveys
- Through life support of equipment
- CAD Design
- The supply of fully competent Compex trained Electrical Technicians.
Clients can expect to be provided with an exceptional service by a proficient, experienced & proactive team who have the capability to undertake projects of any size & complexity, who are able to ensure the project is carried out Safely, uncompromised on quality and also ensure the project is completed to specification, on time & within budget.